Monday, October 10, 2005

Thanksgiving in Canada

Canada is where I live and although it may not be the country I most feel I belong in, it is where I am and so I make an effort to like it and fit in. Yesterday we had turkey at my daughter's with the whole of her family and his. It was lovely.

We do need to sometimes stop and think what we should be thankful for. I am thankful for life,

enough of it that I can still be present with friends and family,

enough that I can still produce things of value to myself and others,

enough that I can still smile and give smiles to those who need it even as I do, or maybe even more,

enough is just that enough, and it is

enough that I am most grateful for, God(ess) willing next year it will still be

enough and not one scrap less, and may it be so also for you and yours.

And I was productive, there are three more collected pages in gif form on my website at http://sky.prohosting.com/aletteke/lukikoko.html

Image Hosted by aletteke.sky.prohosting.com

aletta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home